When we meet, we may decide that a comprehensive fee-based financial plan is the best solution for your situation. A financial plan consists of these key areas:
1. Current Financial Position — to help you understand where you stand today
2. Investment Planning — to help you fund your goals
3. Retirement Planning — the goal of being able to maintain your lifestyle in retirement
4. Tax Planning* — to help avoid paying unnecessary taxes
5. Protection Planning — to safeguard your loved ones and your lifestyle
6. Estate Planning — to protect your legacy
*Neither Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., nor its registered representatives, offer tax or legal advice. As with all matters of a tax or legal nature, you should consult with your tax or legal counsel for advice.